When a potential buyer is interested in your business, we start a transfer process consisting on:
1. Introduction of the parties: we organize a first meeting to introduce yourselves
2. Signature of a confidentiality agreement between parties. It is a document will regulate the flow of information between both parties from this moment
3. Negotiation. The aim of this part of the process is to define the terms and conditions of the transfer.
4. Signature of a Letter of Intent. The letter details the agreements will be in company’s purchase contract, and an exclusivity clause for a determined period of time.
5. Due Diligence. Optional, it could be done an external audit
6. Signature of the purchase contract